11.13.2018

I Love The Taste Of Femdom Mistress Michelle’s Pussy

I Love The Taste Of Femdom Mistress Michelle’s Pussy

As I expected, Mistress Michelle cums several times while I ate her pussy. I deeply love to eat her pussy. It is a real reward for me and Mistress knows it. Sometimes, between classes, she returns to her apartment, to be worshiped with a quick cunnilingus by her submissive slave. Then she leaves, calm, leaving me in a state of indescribable excitement.

My face stained with her cum intoxicates me. I think my Mistress’s cum has the same effect on me as an addictive drug. When she refuses me her pussy and offers it to Jessica or orders me to touch myself while Jessica eats her pussy, it is an intensely humiliating and terribly frustrating experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment