5.08.2019

A BDSM PUNISHMENT



This is a true event of serving a Dominant Woman I met on femdom.dating. I was instructed to come to Ms. Lucy’s apartment at 4:30 pm and not a second later. There I was to clean her apartment and serve her wine as she relaxed and read. I was very excited to see and obey Her, as it is my nature to obey and serve Dominant Women. I fantasized about worshipping and kissing Her feet as I was on the long drive from work to Her apartment. As I was on my way driving, Ms. Lucy instructed me via text to bring Her a specific type of water in a certain size of containers only available at one store. She told me that She still expected me to be at Her apartment at 4:30 pm and there would be no excuses for being late. Quickly realized this would require me to quickly find the store and purchase the water; so I put the address in my phone to know where to go without wasting any time. While parking I could feel myself getting excited as I was doing a task to please a superior Woman. My cock got hard as I ran through the parking lot and then through the store, I so needed to make sure I wouldn’t be late. Finally, I got the water and as excited as I was my cock started rubbing my pants while I was driving to Her. As I was getting closer to Her apartment, I received another text from Her instructing me to get $5 in quarters so I could do Her laundry. Again she reiterated that I could not be late for any reason...
Read the full story on femdoming
http://femdoming.com/fiction/service-and-bdsm-punishment/

No comments:

Post a Comment