6.29.2019

TRICK OR TREAT THE PERFECT BDSM HALLOWEEN PARTY

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IS64BVGozlxZDjZzUqrjfv4Ht_kXHK34

This is how I had my first fantastic BDSM Experience.

A friend at the gym told me about an upcoming Halloween party and begged me to go with him since he did not want to go by himself. The party was in an hour and I didn’t have time to go home for a costume, so I finished my workout as fast as I could, wearing my running tights went to the closest store and bought a mask.

When we got to the party I noticed almost everyone was dressed in BDSM costumes.

Almost immediately a beautiful Woman dressed in leather came over to me and said; you have an odd costume dear. Didn’t you know this is a BDSM themed party? No I said, this was a last minute invitation and not knowing it was a BDSM party, I thought getting any mask would be enough. Now I feel like a complete idiot. She smiled at me and that’s when I noticed how sexy she looked on her perfect black tight outfit. Innevitably I started to get hard and my cock was pushing through my running tights. She gazzed right at my crotch smiled again and asked me if I wanted go out on the deck and talk.......

No comments:

Post a Comment