2.02.2020

Femdom in control

read the complete story on femdoming

Now I had him exactly where I wanted him, naked and tied to my bed, at my mercy. Total Femdom Control.

I leaned over, tightening one of the knots, checking to make sure he couldn’t wiggle out of them. It wasn’t done to have your pet escape before you were done playing.

Once I was sure he was as secure as possible I stepped back, smiling to myself as his eyes tracked my every move. I had refused to remove my clothes while he was free to move. I wasn’t going to let him touch me without my say so.

I slowly began to strip out of my clothes. I slowly slid my hands down to the hem of my top, playing my fingers down my sides before gripping the bottom and lifting it over my head, throwing it aside. My jeans went next, unzipping before slowly simmering them over my hips, letting them drop to the floor, I stepped out of them, kicking them aside. Standing in nothing but my bra and little thong panties.

I had been thinking about this all day, planning what I was going to do to him, the thoughts running through my head getting me hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter as the plan formed in my mind.

I sat down beside him, ready to show him just how hot he made me. I toyed with my nipples through the thin lace of my bra, knowing he could see just how erect they had become. I pulled on them, giving them a gentle pinch.

I ran my fingertips down my stomach and down to my pantie covered mound.

 Femdom Control

 

I played my fingers around, my breath hitching in my throat at the spike of pleasure that just that small touch provoked. I couldn’t wait. I was so turned on, so horny that I could already feel an orgasm building.

I looked at him, watching the way he licked his lips as his eyes followed my every movement. He opened his mouth like he was about to talk but I silenced him with a look. He wasn’t allowed to talk without my say so. But that gave me an idea.

I ran my fingers up and down my pussy, feeling my juices soak through the material of my underwear. I pushed at my entrance, my fingers tenting the material, pushing inside. The sensation was so different, but a good different, the material soaking up all my wetness, the texture scraping at my inner walls as I began to thrust my fingers in and out, forcing the thongs crotch deeper, the string sides cutting into my flesh, but that just added even more sensation to the experience.

The material had slid down so far that most of my upper mound was exposed to his eyes, leaving my clothes free to play. I circled my thumb against the hard little bud. A jolt of pleasure made me gasp, feeling so good that I did it again, rubbing with my thumb as I curled my fingers up inside my pussy, finding that spot inside that felt so good.

I knew I wouldn’t last long, the combination of my fingers stroking and curling inside and my thumb working my clit. Soon I was panting, feeling the orgasm swell and grown inside. I glanced down at his crotch, very happy to see his cock swollen to full attention, weeping from the tip. He was enjoying it as much as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment