7.08.2019

BONDAGE FOR HIM WAS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VL2e-F1NVHPF9yM-PAduSdiXM41U8UpO

Bondage was for my submissive everything he needed to stay hard for hours until one day it was not enough. Mistress I want to try something else, please. Being tied up feels great, don’t get me wrong, but how about adding some danger to it? It seemed that he was getting bored no matter what I did with the ropes. I listened and the tone on his voice was smooth but determined; he wanted more!

I let him finish talking and we went out to dinner after the conversation was over. Days passed, weeks passed and on a Thursday morning I sent a message to him asking to meet me at my place at 8pm. Mistress, are you ok? I have never invited him to my place so he was completely surprised. Yes boy and don’t be late.
read more

No comments:

Post a Comment