7.12.2019

COCKOLD LIFESTYLE WITH MY MISTRESS


cuckold lifestyle

A Typical Day In A Cockold Lifestyle

I live a cockold lifestyle and am completely dedicated to serving my Mistress. Today, I woke up an hour before my Mistress as expected to start preparing her breakfast. As I was preparing her breakfast I dropped a plate in the kitchen and scurried to clean up the mess scared she would wake up and see that I’ve been a bad boy. Thankfully, she didn’t wake up from the noise and came down at her normal time.

She was greeted with her favorite omelet, some toast, orange juice, and the newspaper. I proceeded with licking her feet and thanking her for granting me the privilege of her presence. Out of nowhere she yells at me to get naked and spanked me for not having a plate for her friend that was on his way. I had no idea this friend was coming and immediately started to make her friend a plate praying I could have it prepared before he got there. I feel very lucky that I live a cockold lifestyle and I am able to serve my Mistress’s friends too.....


No comments:

Post a Comment