7.24.2019

Sissy slave

My sissy slave Dream

 
 

The three Women laughed in unison. It was my Wife’s birthday and She had invited over her two best friends for dinner. Kristy and Samantha. Kristy, a tall blonde with very nice butt and perfect double size tits. She had that captivating look to her and such an amazing body. My sissy slave clit got hard practically every time I looked at her.

Samantha was beautiful; white skin and green big round green eyes. She was outgoing and always wore revealing clothes with no bra. I think She liked when her tits would pop out as her nipples were always hard. She had caught me staring at her tits and I think she liked to know that she could turn me in anytime she wanted to my Wife.

The worst part about this evening was that I confess to my Wife I had a crush on Samantha. It was stupid of me to tell her, but I woke up in a stupor and had confided that I had a wet dream about Samantha begging me to put my penis in her ass. I knew that if she found out I lied to her about the dream, then the punishment would be much more severe.

So now I had the feeling She had made this dinner just to get back at me in her tormented way. The women were halfway through their third bottle of wine when Samantha called me into the dining room. I had been serving them dutifully all night and I started to sweat as I stood in front of them. “How do you get him to be so obedient Marissa? I mean, I have never met a guy who will play the waiter all night.”

My Wife interrupted Samantha; “oh he is not a man!” Samantha and Kristy went silent with shocked expressions on their faces. “His cock is way too small and pathetic to fuck,” she continued. Kristy almost spits her wine but hold her laughter. My face went hot red and I looked at the floor. “You want to see what I am talking about girls?” Kristy and Samantha looked at each other nervously as my Wife got up from her chair and instructed me to remove my shirt.

sissy slave humiliation

Total Humiliation for sissy slave

Kristy inquired, “what are you doing Marissa?” My Wife said no word, instead, made me climb on the table so that Kristy and Samantha had a better view of me. “Come on drop your pants so my friends can see what I am dealing with.” I hesitated to let them see what was underneath, I didn’t want them to know. They were gorgeous, I lusted after them and now my Wife wanted to humiliate me. Show them your little secret!

“Please, don’t make me do this, you said you would keep this a secret,” I said. “It is a secret hun, I just want to share it with my friends since you are dreaming about them so much.” I could see Samantha and Kristy confused as my Wife chided me about my dream. “I want to turn your dream into reality, now move!” I loosened my belt and let my pants fall around my ankles.

Women mouths were wide open as they saw what I was wearing; “are those panties, Kristy asked?” I was so embarrassed standing a few feet from these two gorgeous women. They were laughing uncontrollably about me wearing a pink lace thong. “I went to reach for my pants, but my Wife stepped on my pants and slapped my ass.

adopt a sissy

“Yes, they are Kristy, sissy panties.
read the complete sissy slave story

No comments:

Post a Comment